Your business will gain support from the association by having your business interests promoted to our audience. Our goal is to promote local businesses in our area by providing you the resources necessary to grow your business and become the best small business owner you can be.
• Co-op advertising opportunities through member-inclusive advertising in local media.
• Free promotion of your business or organization (description, logo & website) listed on MDBA's website.
• Free Ad placement on MDBA's website once per quarter.
• Advertising opportunities in the Historic Waterfront Downtown Menominee brochure/map.
• Cross-business promotion: Word of Mouth continues to be one of the most effective methods of advertising. Membership provides you with an extensive referral system.
• MDBA provides advocacy efforts to influence the future direction of downtown development; letting your concerns and opinions be heard by other businesses and civic leaders. Participate in regularly scheduled monthly meetings along with opportunities to serve on various committees.
• Become more informed: Members frequently have common issues and are often able to assist one another with problem solving.
Any business, individual or organization serving the City or County of Menominee, Michigan may apply to join the MDBA.
Membership is considered after completion of a membership application and payment of regularly scheduled dues. All memberships shall be granted upon a majority vote conducted during regularly scheduled meetings.
Each MDBA member shall have the right to cast one vote on all matters voted upon at MDBA meetings. Any business or organization with more than one representative shall appoint one voting representative to cast that business' or organization's vote. Votes may be cast in person or by proxy at any meeting of general membership or special committee.
• Lighthouse Membership ($300): Receive special recognition by contributing $300.00 or more for your membership.
Enhanced listing in MDBA's annual brochure/map, uo to $120.00 value.
• General Membership ($150) Prorated if the member joins on or after February 1st.